Sunday 29 July 2012

6 Weeks of Summer

We wish we had six weeks of summer weather but hey ho. Instead we entitle our summer tuition course this to make you feel like you've had one!

Well Thursday saw the tuition draw to a close and what a great 6 weeks it was. Thanks to everyone who attended the turn out was great (30 - 40 each week). We covered everything from Exposure basics through lens techniques to histograms and RAW vs JPG (I won't be doing that again).

It was really enjoyable and I received some great feedback from members on the tuition and content. We hope you all enjoyed it and possibly learned something if only one little nugget it would be worth it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it was quite informative and very well presented. I won't say I understood everything but I did learn one or two new things.

What are the chances of getting some of that information printed out for members to read up on at home?

Rich said...

We did a booklet last year and charged £2 for it. We sold all 20. I still have it on my PC but printing is expensive and we don't want to circulate it digitally. Also the content this year was slightly different so it may not be consistent with the course.

As for writing another one, well not sure anyone has time.

Maybe we can put some tutorial pages on the website sometime in the future?

Unknown said...

That is probably the better option. I'd like to go over a few things again as some parts didn't sink in at the time.

(I was too busy outside chasing sunsets)

Maybe photocopied sheets could be another way to do it?



Subscribe in a reader