Monday 4 October 2010

Light's, Camera, Oh hang on a minute.....



I know I'm a bit late putting up the post for last Thursday's meet but here it is.

If you were there then what can I say apart from "Wow what a great night". If you weren't there. Then where the hell were you? When I arrived it looked a little bit like we would be a bit thin on the ground. I was soon proved wrong. Loads of you turned up and had a fantastic time. After the introductions Steve started off with a little bit of theory concerning strobes and their relation to your camera settings. After that we really got stuck into the practical side of things and pretty much everyone had a go. It was a good job Steve had brought so much equipment with him as everyone was keen to try the technique out. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Steve for such a great night.

Picture by Barrie Tovey


We were also lucky enough to have Ben, Jack and Joe model for us. They gave up their entire evening, when I'm sure they would of been much happier lazing around like most teenagers. In return for them modelling we promised them some great pictures from the night. So if you took some send them in to the club via the normal email address or use Dropbox. Please just send them as the boys would really love to have them.


No comments:



Subscribe in a reader