Friday 22 October 2010

Natalie & Charlotte


Natalie & Charlotte, originally uploaded by Mark-Stone.

I wasn't at the meeting this week so I can't comment on it. Instead I thought I would let you know about a model shoot several of us took part in a few weekends ago. I should of written about it earlier but it totally slipped my mind.



Barrie was kind enough to lend us his front room for a model shoot with Natalie and Charlotte. For some of us it was the first time we had ever had the chance to use studio lights and to direct model's. There were so many of us that wanted to take part Barrie had to split the day up and have time slots for everyone. I was in the morning slot along with Alison, Phil and Rich. It all started out a bit nervous as Natalie & Charlotte had never taken part in a shoot either. But as the day wore on everyone relaxed a little and started to enjoy themselves. It was a brilliant morning and I know that Nat & Charlotte are really pleased with the pictures they have so far.

If you still haven't handed over your shots from the day then can you please make sure that you get them to Alison.

Too see more pictures from the day then visit our Flickr Group and look through the Group Pool.

No comments:



Subscribe in a reader