Tuesday 7 September 2010

A fantastic offer for you



The kind folks over at Photopaper Direct have generously given us a Discount Code to use for the next YEAR!
It doesn't matter what you want to buy from them using our code will get you a 5% discount from their entire range of paper and cartridges. So if your like me and go to print something only to find that your kids have emptied the entire house of all paper. Visit their site and stock up. But don't tell the kids. What? I've forgotten something? OH the code. Well I'm not about to put it up on here am I! It wouldn't exactly stay exclusively for us would it. I shall be emailing it out to you all and also bringing it in to put on the notice board. Don't forget if you need paper check out Photopaper Direct.

See were even saving you money now. What more could you ask of us? Just thought, maybe I shouldn't have asked that question.


No comments:



Subscribe in a reader